Thread: NMD-Big Muddy CITES Special

Default NMD-Big Muddy CITES Special

I just received a rustic model M-0. It has a maple fret board, maple bridge, and walnut back and sides. No Rosewood at all. I do some international traveling and the whole CITES thing has put me off viv a vis taking a mando. Kudos to Mike Dulak for setting this up like this. The mando plays like “butter” and sounds excellent as well. Plus it is CITES compliant-Totally! I previously owned a “regular” m-0 and this one is its equal. I’m now all set for my next trip. Thanks again to Mike. What a nice stand up guy he is. Highly recommend his mandos.
    Thanks

Several mandolins of varying quality-any one of which deserves a better player than I am.......

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Scott For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Default Re: NMD-Big Muddy CITES Special

Hey Mike! That sounds like a very nice instrument. Wow, meets all the CITES standards and sounds great, too. The idea of a maple FB and Bridge should make both really durable and unique looking. Congrats. Mr. Dulak is a very nice guy and knows how to build 'em. Play it in great health!

Default Re: NMD-Big Muddy CITES Special

Sounds like you got a great instrument there. My interaction with Mike has been nothing short of fantastic... and quite funny!
    Big Muddy M11WV
    Mid-Missouri M1
    Mill Creek Octave Kit