A new issue of Grass Talk Radio Podcast has just been published:

GrassTalkRadio.com Bonus Episode 06

#
Insert Coin, Press Play - In this short bonus episode I am asking for your assistance. I have created a Patreon page which makes it easy for you to help keep the wheels greased here at GrassTalkRadio headquarters.
#
Speaking of quarters, that's all it takes! You can probably dig around in the belly of your washing machine or under your driver's seat and find a handful of quarters. Fifty cents an episode (chump change) is only $2 a month. Do whatever your pocketbook allows.
#
If your power is about to be turned off, I don't want your money. But, on the other hand, if you are on your 3rd high dollar mandolin and the dividend checks just keep coming in, maybe you could chip in a bit more than the average bear.
#
If you think the show is worth listening to then I hope you will consider becoming a Patreon supporter. I shot a video explaining more and you can sign up here:
#
www.patreon.com/bradleylaird
#
There is a video I made from my back porch which explains more on that page.

#
GrassTalkRadio is a show for people who play or are learning to play bluegrass--that form of music in which you must "save up to go on tour." (Quote from Seldom Scene mandolinist and tenor singer, John Duffey.)

#

More...