Thread: Telluride Night Grass Tickets

Default Telluride Night Grass Tickets

As per the rules, I filled out two ticket request and used two different credit cards. BOTH OF MY REQUEST WERE DENIED! I would like to see how many request they get over a two day period vs. how many available seats at each show. I bet if they were audited some hanky panky would surly be reviled. Since I was denied for ALL nights does that mean best case senecio would be to get ONE PAIR of tickets? Or, do some folks get tickets for all night while some get completely shut out?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 6.27.12 PM.png 
Views:	94 
Size:	247.3 KB 
ID:	176008   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 6.26.34 PM.png 
Views:	72 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	176009  
    Chris from Tucson
    2007 Heiden Artist F5 #F102
    1919 Gibson A3 #49762 (found on eBay for $15!!)
    2022 Austin Clark Octave #159
    1922 Gibson H1 Mandola #70063
    1972 Martin D-18 (modified by Bryan Kimsey)
    2024 Klos Carbon Fiber (on order)

Default Re: Telluride Night Grass Tickets

You might be on to something. Have fun at TRide. You want to use the porta potty? Wait in line. Want a beer? Wait in line. Want to get a good seat? Sleep in line the night before. Want to eat? Wait in line. Bake during the day; freeze at night. They do bring in good music, and the Elk's Park free stuff is great. I miss going to the mountains but I'm pretty relaxed and comfortable listening to the live stream without dealing with 10,000 people.
    2010 Heiden A5, 2020 Pomeroy oval A, 2013 Kentucky KM1000 F5, 2012 Girouard A Mandola w ff holes, 2001 Old Wave A oval octave
    http://HillbillyChamberMusic.bandcamp.com
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/@hillbillychambermusic

3. The following members say thank you to Don Grieser for this post:

There are sooooooo many great festivals these days with none of the Telluride hipster hassles or price tag; far better to attend one of those for the great music and visit Telluride on an off weekend for the beautiful mountain vibe....

Chris, if you go to the festival website I think you can find a link to "forums" and perhaps you can score tickets there?? I did this for the Telluride Blues Festival a few years ago and had no trouble finding tickets for this event and it was sold out well in advance.

Also, checking the lineups year after year I've often wondered why they call this event a bluegrass festival?