Thread: Our last CD

Default Our last CD

After almost 2 years, I went back and listened to my last band's last CD and was surprised. Its a funky album and needs some editing and mastering but...its pretty damn good. Surprised me really. Very original. I'm just doing back up vocals (the high parts) and a little mando on all the songs and some whistling on one song (Way You Whistle). We also have some unusually applied banjo and a mix of sounds for a quirky good time. The band is done. I'm not trying to promote. Just reminiscing but if you're wanting to hear something very different , (and a little rough) check it out. I dont know how to link it but look it up on Spotify. The band was Pinkerton And The Brinks and the album was Bayer Nation.
    No matter where I go, there I am...Unless I'm running a little late.

Default Re: Our last CD

Just listened to a bunch of it on YouTube. Nice. Lots to be proud of indeed. Thanks for the pointer. The first few tracks reminded me of early Modest Mouse stuff. But other tracks go in a very different direction.

3. The following members say thank you to vetus scotia for this post:

Astro 

formerly Philphool Phil Goodson's Avatar

Default Re: Our last CD

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    .....I dont know how to link it but look it up on Spotify. The band was Pinkerton And The Brinks and the album was Bayer Nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJuK...pW4Jro4KGpEQZp
    Phil

“Sharps/Flats” “Accidentals”

5. The following members say thank you to Phil Goodson for this post:

Astro