Thread: Kickstarter for Duo Album - mandolin content

Smile Kickstarter for Duo Album - mandolin content

Hi fellow mandolin fans,

I haven't posted on the forum in quite some time, but I wanted to share a passion project from my wife and me. We are a folk duo under the name The Boston Imposters. For the past few years we have been writing and compiling original songs (along with a few favorites from other folks). We sing and I play mandolin, octave mandolin, bouzouki, guitar, and clawhammer banjo (not all at the same time )

We lauched a Kickstarter campaign this week to fund our debut album. It would mean the world to me if you could check it out and share with other folks who might like our music.

You can check it out here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...on%20imposters

In addition, we are filming live Facebook and Instagram videos every night during the campaign. You can find us as the Boston Imposters on both platforms. Below is an example of us performing! Cheers!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HarrisonMandolin For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Kickstarter for Duo Album - mandolin content

Hi everyone in mandolin world,

I just wanted to say thanks to those of you that have checked out our Kickstarter. We are 33% of the way to our goal with 42 days left until our campaign concludes.

We continue to do live concerts every night from our living room to promote the album. If you would like to tune in, we start around 9pm ET at this link: https://www.facebook.com/BostonImposters/

Thanks so much and keep on pickin'

Davey

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kickstarter for Duo Album - mandolin content

Please keep the Posting Guidelines in mind.

Ebay, online auctions, Cafe Classifieds, GoFundMe, KickStarter Campaigns and like crowd-sourcing pursuits, direct dealer solicitations: while discussing the online auctions or classified ads of others is permitted, posting personal transactions for business, fund-raising or pursuits that are overly self-promoting is prohibited.

We have this in place to keep the forums from becoming a crowdsource clearing house.

Jamie
    There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second. Logan Pearsall Smith, 1865 - 1946

+ Give Blood, Save a Life +