Thread: Bruce Dix and Julie Cline - Video

Default Bruce Dix and Julie Cline - Video

I was looking around on YouTube and ran in to these two - I think a lot of us have at least one Bruce Dix book but I had not really heard him. These two together are a great match.
    If you like this one there are several others and they have a cd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fupw-ysSbUs

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Northwest Steve For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Bruce Dix and Julie Cline - Video

Thank you for the post...sweet stuff indeed. I have been privileged to attend two workshops over the years with Dix, one he did solo, the other he brought along Tom Rozum (sp.). Both times were filled with much fun, laughter and confidence building musicianship. Dix is a great player and very supportive in a workshop environment. More than once, even the clams became a teachable moment in terms of getting lost and then finding a way back into the tune/song. I wish all of my teachers could be as gracious.
    mr.randy

4. The following members say thank you to Randolph for this post:

Love the BRW 2 Point that Julie is playing. I have one much like it within 5’serial numbers of hers. I don’t play mine nearly as well!

Thanks for the link. I have three Bruce Dix books . I like the way he adds humor to his books. Also, it is obvious from going through his books that he is trying to get a person up and playing as soon as possible.

Just to be clear and because he is a great guy - his first name is Dix, last name Bruce.
    Rich
    2015 Passernig A5 #76
    2016 Pava Pro A5 #197

Quote Originally Posted by rdodger99 View Post
    Just to be clear and because he is a great guy - his first name is Dix, last name Bruce.
    Ops!