Thread: Grass Talk Radio GTR-096 - 10 Good Gadgets

Fetches news & information NewsFetcher's Avatar

Default Grass Talk Radio GTR-096 - 10 Good Gadgets

A new issue of Grass Talk Radio Podcast has just been published:

GrassTalkRadio.com Episode 096
    10 Good Gadgets - If you hang around picking bluegrass long enough you will eventually be on stage with a band. You may be giggin' a lot or just once in a while. Either way, you are going to experience being part of a "self-contained entertainment" situation. That's the kind of gig where you carry your own sound and lights. It's kinda like back when Bill was carrying his own tent show.

There are things which can make that kind of show easier. Let me tell you some of what I have learned.
    One of the things I talked about was the value of having an easy to set up, compact "store" for your CDs and other merchandise. I made a quick YouTube video showing what I used and you can see it on the show notes page (link below) or just go here: The Pony Express General Store.
    There is still time! Christmas times a'coming! Learn some Christmas tunes on that mandolin with Jackson's Christmas Songs For Mandolin eBook.

If you enjoy the show you can support what I am doing by visiting my online store at http://www.payhip.com/bradleylaird.
    For additional goodies, be sure to scope out the show notes here: http://www.bradleylaird.com/podcast/...how-notes.html
    GrassTalkRadio is a show for people who play or are learning to play bluegrass--the most difficult music to define in the world!
    #

More...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Grass Talk Radio GTR-096 - 10 Good Gadgets

...just posting the episode specific show graphic since the NewsFetcher doesn't grab it. I think it helps folks understand at a glance what the episode is about.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GTR-096-300.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	173367