Thread: Sam Bush Bluegrass Mandolin lessons - sheet music, chords, tabs

Default Sam Bush Bluegrass Mandolin lessons - sheet music, chords, tabs

I thought someone might be interested in this.

<Copyrighted material. Sorry, we can't host a link to this as it violates the terms of the Mandolin Cafe's policy of not linking to copyrighted material that is still for sale.>
    Last edited by Mandolin Cafe; Dec-04-2018 at 7:42am. Reason: violates forum posting guidelines

And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sam Bush Bluegrass Mandolin lessons - sheet music, chords, ta

Yes. I am sure many folks would be interested. That is why the original creator (Homespun, I believe.) would hope that people would purchase their material rather than have it scanned and put on the web.

The copyright holder can do that but nobody else has that right.

Just because something can be done doesn't mean it should be done.

I once had a guy purchase one of my mandolin books and the nice fellow started posting it page by page on Twitter as if he owned it. Luckily I stopped him at about page 7.

I think a better idea, especially since that video and book are still for sale, would be to post a picture of the cover and review the contents rather than give away someone else's intellectual property.

Just my two cents worth.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bradlaird For This Useful Post:

Oval holes are cool David Lewis's Avatar

I thoroughly recommend the purchase of Sam's lesson books - sometimes his cleverness is hidden by his speed and energy. If you run through them, you can become a pretty decent player...
    JBovier ELS; Epiphone MM-50 VN; Epiphone MM-40L; Gretsch New Yorker G9310; Washburn M1SDLB;

Fender Nashville Deluxe Telecaster; Squier Modified Vintage Cabronita Telecaster; Gretsch 5420T; Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat: Washburn Banjo B9; Ibanez RB 5string; Ibanez RB 4 string bass

Pedalboard for ELS: Morley Cry baby Miniwah - Tuner - EHX Soul Food Overdrive - EHX Memory Toy analog Delay
    Fender Blues Jr Tweed; Fender Greta;

5. The following members say thank you to David Lewis for this post:

mee 

I apologize. I didn't realize the book was still available for sale. (I was foolish for not checking.) I'll remove the link now.

And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post: