Thread: Grass Talk Radio GTR-093 - Bluegrass Vocal Stacks

Fetches news & information NewsFetcher's Avatar

Default Grass Talk Radio GTR-093 - Bluegrass Vocal Stacks

A new issue of Grass Talk Radio Podcast has just been published:

GrassTalkRadio.com Episode 093
    Bluegrass Vocal Stacks - What is the best way to move up a rung or two on the ladder of greatness? Improve your singing--in particular your bluegrass harmony singing.

In this episode I run through the basics of devising and understanding bluegrass trio singing. Lead, tenor and baritone. I also discuss the three ways to stack bluegrass harmonies: standard trio, high lead and high baritone.
    And don't forget--Christmas times a'coming! Learn some Christmas tunes on that mandolin with Jackson's Christmas Songs For Mandolin eBook.

If you enjoy the show you can support what I am doing by visiting my online store at http://www.payhip.com/bradleylaird.
    For additional goodies, be sure to scope out the show notes here: http://www.bradleylaird.com/podcast/...how-notes.html
    GrassTalkRadio is a show for people who play or are learning to play bluegrass--the greatest music in the world!

More...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Grass Talk Radio GTR-093 - Bluegrass Vocal Stacks

Howdy! I just wanted to drop in here and let you know that I do scan these NewsFetcher posts for any comments or questions about particular podcast episodes. Seems that this section of the forum is mostly one way--outgoing. That's cool, but if you do happen to listen to an episode and leave a message here I'll probably see it.

Take care and have a happy thanksgiving!