Thread: More mandolin tunes to learn

Default More mandolin tunes to learn

Hi

Free tunes and learning resources available at

www.thecelticmandolin.co.uk

Audio practice files and PDFs with parts for harmonies, bouzoukis and guitarists.

John

(Think I tried to post this a couple of weeks ago - doesn't seem to have appeared. I can assure the mods that I'm not selling anything.)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clachanmusic For This Useful Post:

Default Re: More mandolin tunes to learn

Ah, I see. I posted it to a rockabilly section.
    John

Wow, what a great site! Thank you for posting. There is obviously a tonne of work that goes into each of these. I look forward to digging in over the holidays when I have some time.

5. The following members say thank you to Franc Homier Lieu for this post:

I saw this posted in another thread. Looks like some really great stuff, but I can only access the YT videos on my iPad. Nothing opens from the folders. Is this an iOS problem?

Might be an iOS problem. The files seem to open on some devices. Refresh the pages if you're on a normal browser - might be best to use google's Chrome. Odd that you can't open anything in the folders, especially the PDFs. If there's a wee box on the right of the audio player click on that and the file seems to open and play in a page of its own.
    Sorry if this isn't working for some of you. keep me informed and I'll try to find a solution, but really, the best way to get the stuff is on a laptop or desktop and download it to your drive.
    John