Thread: Mandolin Armrests - Leoswood

Thumbs down Mandolin Armrests - Leoswood

In May (21st) this year (2018)... after viewing posts in this forum, I placed and paid for a mandolin armrest from the Leoswood website, via Etsy.com. After 1 month I still had no delivery.

I posted on the Leoswood website asking why I still had not received my purchase... but to no avail...

I posted again several weeks later, stating that If I did not receive my purchase I would be looking to recover the costs through my credit card provider... still no reply...

It is now 23rd August, 3 months after placing my order... and still no sign of my armrest...!!!

Clearly... my experience with Leoswood has been appalling... and I will never advise anyone to purchase anything from this website.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mandolin Armrests - Leoswood

I am sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, Leoswood has a self confessed history of poor service followed by repentance and pleas for forgiveness. He does have some happy customers but you are not alone in your disappointment.

I think it is great that we at MC have choices among talented and dependable suppliers of what are, really, rather esoteric doodads - be they mandolin picks, strings, pickguards, armrests, ... whatever. I hate to lose one.

Have you complained and asked for a refund through Etsy?
    New to mando? Click this link -->Newbies to join us at the Newbies Social Group.

Just send an email to rob.meldrum@gmail.com with "mandolin setup" in the subject line and he will email you a copy of his ebook for free (free to all mandolincafe members).

My website and blog: honketyhank.com

I had the same story......

I'm one of the (seemingly few) happy customers. I hate hearing about anybody getting crappy service like that. It's a real shame, because I like the armrest an awful lot.
    Soliver arm rested and Tone-Garded Northfield Model M with D’Addario NB 11.5-41, picked with a Wegen Bluegrass 1.4

Happy customer here. Just saying for balance.

6. The following members say thank you to OneChordTrick for this post:

Leo is a nice guy who builds quality arm rests, but has had some rough luck.
    I'd check out SOliver arm rests
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/147007...7670698911524/

8. The following members say thank you to colorado_al for this post: