Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mandolin arm rests

Default Re: Mandolin arm rests

I recently got a really nice Padauk arm rest from Leo’s Woods. When I first saw them about a year ago I wasn’t too impressed. But I saw his recent work on Etsy and thought I’d give one a try. I find it is very well made and has a great angle. And, at $35 the price was pretty darned good.

2. The following members say thank you to Ranger Bob for this post:

hey Doug, my 3 armrest should be in my mail box today. you & your arm rest are the best thing to happen to mandolis up here in New York.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmcmakin View Post
    I just received three arm rests from Hill Country Stringworks. What a wonderful addition to my mandolins! I also use arm rests for my guitars (Pierce) and love the way those feel as well. I have to give a big shout-out to Hill Country Stringworks for these arm guards. Just a fabulous product and those folks are really easy to order from and work with.
    I could not agree more. I have two of Doug's armrests. Love them and great quality, too. Just wondering if anyone would have any concerns about putting one on an old Gibson 1917? I suppose I can take it on and off every few weeks to see if anything is going on. I'd hate to affect the finish on this old tubby. Maybe I just answered my own question :-)

All great mandolin players have one thing in common. Their armrests are on their furniture.