Thread: Phoenix Area Mandolin Lessions?

Default Phoenix Area Mandolin Lessions?

Live in NW Valley and would like instruction from a really good mandolin instructor. Anyone know of anyone?

Thanks!

Default Re: Phoenix Area Mandolin Lessions?

maybe The Mandolin Store would know someone, otherwise try a bluegrass or old timey organization. Phoenix is a big place
    Silverangel A
    Arches F style kit
    1913 Gibson A-1

Thanks! I checked with Dennis and there's really no one in the valley. Looks like on-line instruction. Have you or anyone tried online learning?

Quote Originally Posted by Heykoolaid3 View Post
    Thanks! I checked with Dennis and there's really no one in the valley. Looks like on-line instruction. Have you or anyone tried online learning?
    Yep go here, https://mandolinshealtheworld.com/categories/MTF
    I was a bit concerned with the on line thing but it's fantastic Don is a excellent teacher & very understanding of what YOU want out of your mandolin and will get you there making sure your learning the basic skills to get there. Also your able to practice along with backing tracks and soundslice tab so if you forget something you learned in your lesson just log on to the site and it's right there. We use the google hang out video calls it works nice really clear sound and video.
    Lou
    Last edited by Loubrava; Jan-26-2018 at 11:15am. Reason: added text