Thread: Mandolin for sale

Default Mandolin for sale

Hi all greetings from Australia,

Have a recent contact from a <name removed> seller who boasts about these mandolins and expects me to buy a <name removed> Mandolin without playing it.He is sending me pictures and a sound file of the <name removed> F5 and tells me these mandolins are the best value on the market.His name is <name removed by administrator>.Would like to see and play the mandolin but he won't ship the mando from Victoria to NSW for me to try claims that he expects payment up front.So am thinking about purchasing a Kentucky KM 505 rather than the <name removed>.Has anyone here in possession of a <name removed>?How does the <name removed> compare with the KM 505 in sound quality and design.....or is the Kentucky KM 505 just as good.I have just joined the group here and hear good things about the KM 505 and the sound file at Mandolin Store sounds impressive.So am in a predicament.No knowledge of the <name removed> expect a seller who insists that the <name removed> is the one to buy.Let hear your opinions and thoughts on the subject to make a decision on the purchase of a mandolin that will make me happy playing it.Thanks guys!Over to you from 'DownUnder'
    Last edited by Mandolin Cafe; Aug-30-2017 at 6:10pm.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mandolin for sale

The seller you named is a long-time active member in good standing of this community. We don't think it's appropriate they be called out by name questioning their judgement in a potential financial transaction so have edited your post and will close this discussion. The company that bears the name of the mandolin in question is not in good standing with this community, and the owner and has been prohibited from posting on this forum and selling in our classifieds for fraudulent practices and deception.

As with any purchase being made on the internet, if the conditions are not to your liking it is always best to move on to a different seller. There are many mandolins on the market and to truly be happy you'd have to play the instrument you intend to purchase in order to see if it suits your needs. In other words, find someone that is willing and move on.
    Last edited by Mandolin Cafe; Aug-30-2017 at 6:37pm.