Thread: Ottawa Canada mandolin group!

Default Ottawa Canada mandolin group!

Looking for other mandolin players to form a mandolin jam and study group open to sharing all genres of musical interest.
    Feel free to PM me.
    Barry

Perry
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ottawa Canada mandolin group!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Canada View Post
    Looking for other mandolin players to form a mandolin jam and study group open to sharing all genres of musical interest.
    Feel free to PM me.
    Barry
    Hi Barry I live in Kemptville and I'm interested the mandolin jam group you are looking to put together.
    I've been learning to play for two years and play Bluegrass. I would think that would be at intermediate level. Let me know if your still interested in doing some jamming.
    Perry

3. The following members say thank you to PerryBluegrass for this post:

Hi Perry,
    Did you get the PM I sent you!
    There must be other Ottawa area mando players out there!
    Mandolin players come forth and unite!
    Barry

Hi Barry. I'm an hour outside the city(Lanark area), when I am not in Nova Scotia. Always interested in meeting fellow 8-stringers locally, I come to the Cape Breton session when I can (first and third Sundays plus special events, cbsession.com ) and occasional other mostly Celtic stuff. See my website tinyurl.com/billcameron for St Pats gigs tomorrow. It'd be fun to get together and jam, try each others instruments etc once the rush is over...thanks for posting.

Barry, I'm not clear why you started this thread then left...I'm not around Past the end of April though.

Sorry Bill,
    I guess I was expecting more interest. I will be available in May to set up for a meet if others are interested.
    I think we should arrange a convenient day and time suitable. Bill, Unfortunately April won't work for me.
    Anyone is welcome!