Thread: Mandolin Magazine

Default Mandolin Magazine

I was looking at the few issues I have and wondered if there was any place to buy back issues or order them online? They were great resources. I would appreciate your direction.
    1989 Flatiron Performer
    2018 Martin D-18
    2014 Santa Cruz OM PW
    2008 Santa Cruz D/PW
    2009 Goodall TMHD
    2016 Martin 00042 Custom Shop

Default Re: Mandolin Magazine

Publication ceased some time back. I think back issues will be tough to come by.

I have some back issues. You can PM me about these, if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by AlanN View Post
    Publication ceased some time back. I think back issues will be tough to come by.
    Agreed about back issues. As a subscriber there was a form to choose the number of back issues to fulfill the cost of my subscription. I don't remember if it was sent by mail or if it was online [it's been that long]. Anyway, I filled out the form and never had another correspondence. I've just written it off...not much else to do. And life goes on...
    Mike

Those who think they should think, like they think others think they should think, need to think out their thinking, I think.

No envejecemos, maduramos. -Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by wildpikr View Post
    Agreed about back issues. As a subscriber there was a form to choose the number of back issues to fulfill the cost of my subscription. I don't remember if it was sent by mail or if it was online [it's been that long]. Anyway, I filled out the form and never had another correspondence. I've just written it off...not much else to do. And life goes on...
    Same here. I thought it was decent she was offering dupe back issues. And I thought 'what the heck, why not...'

I got the back issues I requested. If you are looking for back issues this in the classifieds right now:

http://www.mandolincafe.com/ads/102352#102352

formerly Philphool Phil Goodson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wildpikr View Post
    Yep. Same here. Never heard a thing.
    Phil

“Sharps/Flats” “Accidentals”

Reviving an old thread that came up as I was searching the internet. It's too bad nobody has ever thought to digitize this and put it up for sale. I have maybe a dozen issues from when I was a subscriber. I'd love to own the whole run.

9. The following members say thank you to Joe Dodson for this post:

As a former columnist who had no part with the production and subscription process, I'll offer up an apology to everyone who had troubles with that publication; you are not the only one. I dug through the shop and found a bunch of old issues that I had and put them in the classifieds...