Thread: Alan Bibey and Danny Roberts mando camp, Myrtle Beach, SC Aug 24

Default Alan Bibey and Danny Roberts mando camp, Myrtle Beach, SC Aug 24

Hello everyone,

From Alan's Facebook page he has announced the following:

"Mandolin Camp Aug 24 evening(meet and greet)-26. Ocean Lakes Campground, Surfside Beach SC including nice lodging, concert Thursday night, discount festival tickets. Instructors Alan Bibey, Danny Roberts. $300. Taking only 15 students. Private message me for more info"

He tells me that the lodging is very nice compared to most camps and they really want this to be top notch. He needs 7 at minimum to sign up relatively soon to make sure it can happen. I'm not sure of his contact info outside of the Facebook page, but if you'd like the address to send the check to, private message me. I'd rather not post it here without his permission lol.

Very excited for this opportunity! (NFI for me in this, other than paying my entry fee to go!)
    Drew
    2020 Northfield 4th Gen F5
    2022 Northfield NFS-F5E
    2019 Northfield Flat Top Octave
    2021 Gold Tone Mando Cello
    https://www.instagram.com/pilotdrew85

Registered User Gabriel Wiseman's Avatar

Default Re: Alan Bibey and Danny Roberts mando camp, Myrtle Beach, SC Aug

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Egerton View Post
    Hello everyone,

From Alan's Facebook page he has announced the following:

"Mandolin Camp Aug 24 evening(meet and greet)-26. Ocean Lakes Campground, Surfside Beach SC including nice lodging, concert Thursday night, discount festival tickets. Instructors Alan Bibey, Danny Roberts. $300. Taking only 15 students. Private message me for more info"

He tells me that the lodging is very nice compared to most camps and they really want this to be top notch. He needs 7 at minimum to sign up relatively soon to make sure it can happen. I'm not sure of his contact info outside of the Facebook page, but if you'd like the address to send the check to, private message me. I'd rather not post it here without his permission lol.

Very excited for this opportunity! (NFI for me in this, other than paying my entry fee to go!)

I was at the Ocean Lakes bluegrass festival a few years ago and hooked up with Alan while I was down there and picked a little. He is a great guy and one of my favorite players. He has a unique sound for sure. I'm mutually going to be down there Aug 17th through 22nd this year and was planning on giving him a call. Hate i'm going to miss out on this one. Should be good. He also does some stuff through the mail (or at least he used to) where he will send you a CD with some stuff on it and tab it out for you on paper if you want.
    Gabriel Wiseman
    https://poplme.co/pmywrpAD
    www.jtrband.com
    Curt Mangan Strings

2021 Duff 2 Point, 1947 Gibson J-50

3. The following members say thank you to Gabriel Wiseman for this post: