Thread: Jammin' at the Lake- Grand Lake O' the Cherokees

Default Jammin' at the Lake- Grand Lake O' the Cherokees

I have mentioned this before, but have not had any takers. My wife and I have a campground on Grand Lake in Northeast Oklahoma midway between Tulsa and Joplin, MO. We have a great clubhouse that would work very well for pickers to gather up in and share some music. I have a basic PA setup and I think it would be a blast.
    We have RV sites and cabins for rent. I don't want to violate any rules so let me know if I cross the line, but our place is Water's Edge RV and Cabin Resort. I know there are pickers around here. I have now pretty much retired so have the time to work on this. Let me know if you have any interest or know of any of your friends that might.

Thanks

Default Re: Jammin' at the Lake- Grand Lake O' the Cherokees

I have put this up before and no takers yet. I am not a strong enough player to lead a jam session, but I think I am close to having a gentleman lined up to help me with that. We have great facility for pickers....clubhouse with PA, fireplace, and the lake. I will update after the weekend of the 15th to see when we can start a planned get-together.
    Thanks