Thread: going to winfield have a few questions

Default going to winfield have a few questions

lucky me. im going to be in kansas all next week on business about 45 miles from winfield. so me and the wife decided to go on saturday and maybe sunday. about 90% sure we are going. should i buy tickets online now or is it a problem to walk up and get in. never been any tips or advice would help

Default Re: going to winfield have a few questions

I don't think there should be a problem getting them at the gate. I also think that it's too late for any price difference. Be sure and hear the Cherokee Maidens with Sycamore Swing. Be sure and wander the campgrounds, as some of the best music is there. Our campsite is down by the river- drop by.

Monica Taylor can sing, never heard the Cherokee Maidens but i want to and I am sure they are great
    All good things come in fifths

You can buy tickets the day of. Be patient in parking your car. Consider using your smart phone camera to take pictures of your parking place and route to the entrance gate.

The weather looks like it will be relatively mild on Saturday, so you won't need to worry as much about hydrating as usual. Rest room lines can be long.

The four stages are relatively close to each other. The programs have a grid showing who is playing when. Be sure to get one.

There won't be any motel/hotel places in Winfield or other nearby small towns. Some friends who go every year stay in south Wichita (about 45 minutes) away. I'd advise seeing if your lodging for the next week can accommodate you.

It's advisable to take those foldable camping chairs if you have them.