Thread: Rosemary and Thyme Caprice for Giutar and mandolin

Default Rosemary and Thyme Caprice for Giutar and mandolin

The piece I am talking about is the Theme song for the British series Rosemary and Thyme ,it was written for Guitar but it works well with mandolin , its a really beautiful piece from the Simon and Garfunkel tune , Rosemary and Thyme song but its a variation of the song itself , now I have been looking all over the place and I wondered if any one out there has heard it and knows where to get the sheet music , its called Rosemary and Thyme caprice for Guitar , I added the mandolin part to the title hoping someone has played it with the mandolin
    steven shelton

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rosemary and Thyme Caprice for Giutar and mandolin

It may be worth contacting Christopher Gunning to see if it has been published anywhere. You often get these theme tunes pop up in themed collections for instruments. http://www.christopher-gunning.co.uk...and-tv-scores/
    Eoin

"Forget that anyone is listening to you and always listen to yourself" - Fryderyk Chopin

Just in case someone doesn't know the tune here it is, one of my favourite programmes, I was gutted when it was cancelled:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqU-_04Oa5g

Hi Purdy Bear on Netflix you can watch all of them without commercials and the theme song well I finally learned it by listening to it , over and over , and over again, its a great song , love the song in it original form too
    steven shelton

5. The following members say thank you to stevenmando for this post: