Thread: Roberto Valentini - complete mandolin sonatas recording

Default Roberto Valentini - complete mandolin sonatas recording

Hello everybody! This is my first post on this forum and I hope you won't mind if I share my project with you.

I've just started a fundraising campaign to help financing the first CD of my ensemble "Pizzicar Galante": http://www.kisskissbankbank.com/en/p...ndolin-sonatas . This will be the world premiere recording of Roberto Valentini's complete mandolin sonatas, some of the most beautiful pages ever written for our instrument.

If you are interested in, you can pre-order the CD for 25€ (28$) or receive a digital copy for only 15€ (17$) by clicking on the above link.

Thanks in advance to all those who will support my project by donating or simply by sharing it with their music enthusiast friends!

Anna

Default Re: Roberto Valentini - complete mandolin sonatas recording

I have donated. This is an extremely worthwhile project by excellent musicians.

After it is issued I plan to review the CD for the CMSA Mandolin Journal.
    Robert A. Margo

Dear Robert, many thanks for your kind words and for your precious support to our project!
    I am really looking forward to the production of the first CD of Pizzicar Galante and I will be very pleased to send you your copy!

Anna

Having come to fruition, the album is now among my favorites.