Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Classifieds and Forum Topics...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Classifieds and Forum Topics...

The site owner soes a really great job at ensuring users don't have multiple accounts and nails folks who use them to start a "conversation" about a mandolin they are trying to sell. Shenanigans get caught.

I guess if I saw brand X mandolin getting some good comments in the forums and I had one sitting not getting player, I might offer it up at that time in hopes it would sell faster or at a price I liked better.

Jamie
    There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second. Logan Pearsall Smith, 1865 - 1946

+ Give Blood, Save a Life +

Registered User Atlanta Mando Mike's Avatar

I really wasn't thinking of folks starting threads to sell mandolins. I was more thinking people saw a positive thread about a specific builder and decided, this may be a good time to sell that mandolin.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta Mando Mike View Post
    I really wasn't thinking of folks starting threads to sell mandolins. I was more thinking people saw a positive thread about a specific builder and decided, this may be a good time to sell that mandolin.
    Absolutely! And yes of course this happens all the time. In fact, if it didn't I'd wonder what was wrong with us!
    Bernie
    ____
    Due to current budgetary restrictions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off -- sorry about the inconvenience.

4. The following members say thank you to Bernie Daniel for this post: