Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eastwood Tenor Baritone

Fury on Four Strings Ukulele Jim's Avatar

Default Re: Eastwood Tenor Baritone

I am also curious. I'd like to get one of these tuned DGBE or GCEA.

Blog Entries

I just picked one up. I will need to get used to playing lightly compared to digging in on acoustic. I like the feel and sound. I have a 15" bass amp and bass effects box I can play through, but will probably opt for a decent practice combo amp with some on-board effects. I intend to mainly learn and play jazz on it, so I don't need a metal sound. I'll weigh in more after a few months when I've actually had time to learn it. Any recommendations for combo amp/speakers and/or good basic effects pedals would be appreciate.

I use a Digitech RP255 pedal and I'm very happy with it. I've gigged with it straight into the PA and it sounded great. It can also be used with an amp. The Digitech pedal is much less expensive than buying a whole bunch of pedals individually, but it is necessary to scroll through presets. Since I'm only using two settings now (clean and TS808 distortion), it doesn't really affect me. If you use many different settings the combination pedal might not be the way to go.
    Blueridge BR-60T Tenor Guitar
    Eastwood Warren Ellis 2P Tenor Guitar