Thread: Batwing on Ontario kjiji

Default Batwing on Ontario kjiji

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-string-instru...ationFlag=true

I contacted the seller to see if it is still for sale. It is. I am not in the market, but for someone 'round here it might be worth asking if he is interested in a deal that involves shipping.

Default Re: Batwing on Ontario kjiji

Pretty steep!

People will pay about that much for an electric one, but if you're looking for an acoustic there are many better options.
    Emando.com: More than you wanted to know about electric mandolins.

Notorious: My Celtic CD--listen & buy!

Lyon & Healy • Wood • Thormahlen • Andersen • Bacorn • Yanuziello • Fender • National • Gibson • Franke • Fuchs • Aceto • Three Hungry Pit Bulls

Indeed. I don't know why, but I thought the asking price was $400.00. Went back after I posted this and saw $600.00. The seller is upfront about his reluctance to sell. I just know there are batwing fans here, and they might be willing to pay a premium for the sheer cool factor.

I don't know of any fans of acoustic batwings. The electric version has some cred because of Yank Rachell and JPJ. The acoustic version has none.
    Emando.com: More than you wanted to know about electric mandolins.

Notorious: My Celtic CD--listen & buy!

Lyon & Healy • Wood • Thormahlen • Andersen • Bacorn • Yanuziello • Fender • National • Gibson • Franke • Fuchs • Aceto • Three Hungry Pit Bulls

I almost bought one in 1970, now I wish I had! I think it was about a hundred bucks! Win some, lose some.
    Timothy F. Lewis
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease a very big skillet" J.D. Clampett