Thread: New Weber Bitterroot "Madison"

Default New Weber Bitterroot "Madison"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	W BF M 12447109 3099 004.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	118372

Quick unsolicited thanks to Kyle, at the Mando Shop for my new Baby! I am a guitar/ banjo player just getting into mandolin. Kyle could not have been more patient and helpful.

Thank you to Bruce Weber for answering my question about its Montana origin as well.

Default Re: New Weber Bitterroot "Madison"

Ah, yes the Madison River home to the battling browns. I have floated my fly there a few times. Also the Bitterroot River near Missoula is also a great river to fish. Time to go tie some flies.

3. The following members say thank you to George R. Lane for this post:

I've been thinking about a Bitterroot myself to use when hubby is on the Bitterroot looking for the skwalas. But wait, he fishes the Madison, Gallatin, and Yellowstone too. Living here is going to get expensive.....lol

Congrats on your new mandolin, it's very nice!
    Northfield F5M #268, AT02 #7

Congratulations on the new Weber, Ron. They are a fine instrument to play. And yours looks like a real beauty. Yes, Bruce is a cool guy. He did the refret on my SE and he added my pickup as well. George, I used to live up the road from Helena, Great Falls to be exact. Lived there 3 years, that wasn't long enough in my humble opinion, beautiful state. Ron, I hope you have many happy years with your new Weber...
    Susan
    Weber SE
    Hoffee Mandolin case