Thread: Newbie here, need a tab!

Default Newbie here, need a tab!

Hey, all. I don't know if this is the right section or not, but this is my first post onto this forum, so go easy on me!

I'm desperately looking for a tab that I cannot find anywhere else on the web. Wanted to see if any of you here have tabbed it or can tab it, it's a song from the Jack Daniel's commercial they played a while ago.

I believe that may be two mandolins, but I'm just looking to play the first part (the one in the lower key)...if anyone can help me out that would be greatly appreciated!

Default Re: Newbie here, need a tab!

Listen to the track and try to repeat it. Start by trying to identify what key it is in. If that seems to difficult ,try downloading some slow down software and work it out for yourself. After a few times of doing this it starts to get easier . Good luck and post a sound clip when you get it worked out. We would love to hear you play it. Welcome to the Cafe!
    Dave

Funny, none of the things mentioned in that video were the story they told on the Jack Daniels factory tour.

I think it might be pretty hard for the average bear to transcribe that with that irritating commercial vocal over it. You might try a software like Transcribe that can cancel the vocal. Or pay somebody like John McGann.

So no tabs out there huh? Oh well. Thanks anyway guys.