Thread: TablEdit question

Default TablEdit question

Wasn't sure where to place this, or even if been discussed, but...

Saw a new TE version was released some time ago. I downloaded it, went to register (have been a 'full' user for years), saw no place to enter a password or Registration key. I did see an e-mail form to send to Keith, which I filled out and sent weeks ago. Have heard nothing back.

Anyone else have trouble getting the new full version? And what did you do to fix? Thanks.

Default Re: TablEdit question

It literally took about a year, and probably 3-4 emails before I heard back from them. Keep trying is my only advice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlanN View Post
    Wasn't sure where to place this, or even if been discussed, but...

Saw a new TE version was released some time ago. I downloaded it, went to register (have been a 'full' user for years), saw no place to enter a password or Registration key. I did see an e-mail form to send to Keith, which I filled out and sent weeks ago. Have heard nothing back.

Anyone else have trouble getting the new full version? And what did you do to fix? Thanks.
    I agree the TABLEdit support is not very consistent and often not prompt these days. However, a few years ago it was.

There are user groups and FAQ's available -- sometimes that helps but its odd that there would be no way to register a new version of the program.

If you loaded in on the same computer did it just load over the previous or older version? Maybe you are already registered?

I was going to buy the new version (2.69?) but use it on a different computer than my 2.65 version is being used.
    Bernie
    ____
    Due to current budgetary restrictions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off -- sorry about the inconvenience.

I just installed the last registered version with no problems. Alan, when you purchased TablEdit your received an email with a user name and password and a download lin. Click on the link, enter your user name and pw and you will be able to downloaded the registered version of TablEdit.
    Last edited by Scott Tichenor; Jul-17-2011 at 4:42pm. Reason: link removed by request.