Thread: California Coast Music Camp 2010

Fetches news & information NewsFetcher's Avatar

Default California Coast Music Camp 2010

California Coast Music Camp 2010
    http://www.mandolincafe.com/news/publish/mandolins_001180.shtml

California Coast Music Camp (CCMC), celebrating their 19th year in bringing the finest in quality music instruction to adults has announced the dates of their two week-long summer programs: July 11-17 and July 18-24, 2010.

NOTE: You may use your board membership to comment on news articles published by the Mandolin Cafe. Your comments will appear here and also will be appended to the end of the news article for public viewing. Standard board membership posting guidelines apply. Note that the addition of images, videos, links and other coding is turned OFF for this area.
    Posts belonging to this account are created by a software task, not a human. Don't understand what that means? This information will explain how this post got here.

Default Re: California Coast Music Camp 2010

A few years back I attended CCMC for 3 straight years. I highly recommend it. It's a very well run camp. The instructors are very qualified, friendly and approachable. Six days of nothing but music activities. Great!
    Ralph
    1984 Flatiron A5Jr; Collings MT; Built an F-style kit
    HogTimeMusic.com // Songs on Bandcamp.com
    "What's Time to a Hog?"

Default Re: California Coast Music Camp 2010

Here's another thumbs up for CCMC. It's patterned after the very successful, long-running Puget Sound Guitar Workshop, with great classes (guitar--in many styles--obviously, but also mandolin and sometimes banjo, bass, and other instruments, too), great performance, jamming and informal playing opportunities, and varied planned and impromtu high jinks. My wife and I hooked up there 11 years ago.
    Just one guy's opinion
    www.guitarfish.net