• Cluck Old Hen (OT)

5 26.32%
  • Wind That Shakes the Barley (IT Reel)

2 10.53%
  • Monroe's Hornpipe (BG)

2 10.53%

Thread: Poll for Song a Week Social Group Week #39

Default Poll for Song a Week Social Group Week #39

This poll is for the Song A Week Social Group Week #39. One vote per member of the social group. If you are not yet a member, there's a link at the bottom of this post that will take you there!

Oops, that's what I get for posting before I finish my coffee! Wind that Shakes the Barley has already been a tune of the week last month, so don't vote for it! This week, you'll just have 4 tunes to choose from (Chris Travers says... vote Flop Eared Mule!)

jim
    Isle of Wight, it's a little island on the south coast of England

Default Re: Poll for Song a Week Social Group Week #39

Hi all, I'm new to this site. My name's Jim and I've been playing the mandolin for a few years, (not very well though) thought that trying to learn a new song every week would push me a bit. I'm not sure what day the song that won is chosen, could somebody post telling me? Also I live on an Island off the south coast of England called the Isle of Wight and wondered if any other users live here, Cheers Jim

Jim, click on Social Groups at the top of the page and then click on the Song A Week Social Group and join...it's free...

Quote Originally Posted by marxistone View Post
    Hi all, I'm new to this site. My name's Jim and I've been playing the mandolin for a few years, (not very well though) thought that trying to learn a new song every week would push me a bit. I'm not sure what day the song that won is chosen, could somebody post telling me? Also I live on an Island off the south coast of England called the Isle of Wight and wondered if any other users live here, Cheers Jim
    The song is chosen on a Friday, around lunch time. Here's the link to the group in case you didn't find it yet.