Thread: Social Group Question

Default Social Group Question

Scott, is there any way you can make all my 'deleted messages' completely go away? The only way I can make the "Table of Contents" discussions stay near the top, is to post a 'bump' message every week. Then, I go in, and delete the old bump posts, but there's still the message that a message has been deleted, which pretty much clutters up the place! I know you don't want to be doing that all the time, but, if it's possible, I'd appreciate it if you could go in there (Here, Here, and Here), and get rid of those deleted messages. If it's something that's possible for you to do, I could just message you every few months, and request it!

Thanks for whatever you can do to help, and for overseeing such a great site for us all!

Default Re: Social Group Question

Scott, I sent you a PM.... but I'll post here, too. Sorry if my request was unclear.... I didn't want the Table of Contents discussions to be deleted, I just wanted my messages within the table of contents that say "message deleted" deleted.... hopefully, your deletion of the entire discussions can be reversed!

Barb

Default Re: Social Group Question

Scott, I found them, got everything back to normal! Ya gotta leave the last bump post, or the discussion goes back in time! Thanks again!