Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brunkalla F5 #1

MandoJeremy, it's probably time to put this whole discussion to rest but I want to respond to your comment. Not to get too philosophical but we all have an ideal mandolin whcih doesn't exist anywhere but in our minds. What constitutes this ideal is different for each of though of course they would have much in common. My Bluett F4 is as close as I will ever get to my ideal. Is it flawless? Of course not, nothing built by human hands ever has been or ever will be. Having said all that I will close by saying my F4 is a beautiful instrument. Mostly because it brings out the best in the music we co-create.
    It's an easier road to vengence than to mercy, but an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

Bach gave us God's Word. Beethoven gave us God's fire. Mozart gave us God's laughter. God gave us music so that we might pray without words.

Tennessee (Still Missing North Carolina Though!)

I am actually done with this one too there rev. I do agree that your F-4 is beautiful and I am glad is the mandolin for you. I know some people wouldn't like my Bush model but I love it and that is all that matters.
    If F-model mandolins have F-holes then why don't A-model mandolins have A-holes???

AMEN!
    It's an easier road to vengence than to mercy, but an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

Bach gave us God's Word. Beethoven gave us God's fire. Mozart gave us God's laughter. God gave us music so that we might pray without words.