Thread: Seven Sundays In A Row

Could someone point me to, or provide the lyrics to "Seven Sundays In A Row" by Blue Highway? I have searched the web, and can't seem to find them. I guess I could go out and buy the CD and write 'em down, but I just haven't done it yet.
    Thanks,
    Steve
    Steve Bauer
    Daphne Alabama (near Mobile)

Steve, What are you doing up past midnight? Try their web site, www.bluehighwayband.com. You can click on their Wondrous Love album to get sound clips!

Ken Berner
    Fairhope, Al (near Daphne, AL)

Hey Ken. The soundclips are only about 30 seconds long, so I can't get enough lyrics. I just ordered the CD from their site, so maybe I'll get it soon. I want to add that song to the set list.
    Where were this past weekend....you missed a great little festival at Wales West.

Steve Bauer

Steve, I am intimidated by all of you pros 'round here, but am always looking forward to jamming with y'all (whoever that may be). I hear that you had a wannabe playing with you; shameful behavior! I wanted to hear Whistlestop 'cause they are supposed to have a good mandolinist. Never heard of of few of those bands; how are they?

Hey Ken...I just emailed you.
    Steve Bauer

Ken,

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote out the lyrics and put the chords in as I heard them. One of the guys in our small jam wanted to try it out. Not sure if they're completely correct, but they sound right.

I'll send that to you in an email.

Rick

Default Re: Seven Sundays In A Row

Rick, could you please send me that as well. I'm a beginner, but I really enjoy trying to play songs I like

I just typed in "Seven Sundays In A Row/Bluehighway" and the lyrics came up with no trouble...Just type it in the search window, that's all I did...There is also a video or two of them playing the song ALL the way through...One recording has a girl singing on it and I didn`t know she was a band member...

I love the song myself and I am glad you brought it up, it`s one that I will have to learn this week...

Willie

Quote Originally Posted by SKIPCISSNA View Post
    Rick, could you please send me that as well. I'm a beginner, but I really enjoy trying to play songs I like
    You probably ought to do like Willie suggested rather than wait for a reply from Rick. 12 years between replies makes for a slow conversation.
    "I play BG so that's what I can talk intelligently about." A line I loved and pirated from Mandoplumb