Thread: Elzic's Farewell - Ethan Setiawan, Jacob Warner and...

Default Elzic's Farewell - Ethan Setiawan, Jacob Warner and...

a banjo player from Michigan who I apologize that I don't know their name. This was the last jam of the night from an after hours picking session at the Marshall Mandolin Summit 2018. We had this amazing dinner with Beef Brisket and Smoked Turkey and afterwards people broke out into 3 jam sessions, swing, choro, and bluegrass session. Of course Don Stiernberg and Mike Marshall were leading the swing and choro sessions. The bluegrass session kinda picked up towards the end of the night and after I put my mando away I found myself sitting at about 1 am with one other person to enjoy the last song of the evening. Fitting it was Elzic's Farewell:

It was really cool, I had been going around the next day with this song in my head, and that night at the summit was the artist's performances - Mike Marshall and Caterina Lichtenberg opened their set with the same song, it is the first track on their new album "Third Journey." And of course I have been working it up ever since I got home...

Enjoy!
    I should be pickin' rather than postin'

2. The following members say thank you to dang for this post:

String-Bending Heretic mandocrucian's Avatar

Default Re: Elzic's Farewell - Ethan Setiawan, Jacob Warner and...

Flook - "Larry Get Out Of The Bin/Elzic's Farewell" (from their 2002 album Rubai
    )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzFFq8lPf34

4. The following members say thank you to mandocrucian for this post: