Thread: Downloads

Default Downloads

I jave ordered downloads from elderly and was curious if i get them from here will they show up with the ones from elderly. I npyice the use the same player (purple player). It looks as if the downloads come from thw same source but I may be wrong.
    Thanks rf37
    I was told my mandolin playing was terrible. So, I played my guitar for them and all of the sudden they were happy to hear my mandolin again!

Kentucky KM 505
    Blueridge BR140a
    Martin D-18

Blog Entries

Default Re: Downloads

Not 100% sure I understand the question but seems to refer to downloadable lessons you've purchased from Elderly Instruments. Elderly has their own system that has nothing to do with the Mandolin Cafe, nor are we familiar with it. You'd need to contact them for assistance. Ours downloadable lessons are accessible from any page through the Learn/Listen link at the top of any page and then "Lessons on Demand."

Quote Originally Posted by Mandolin Cafe View Post
    Not 100% sure I understand the question but seems to refer to downloadable lessons you've purchased from Elderly Instruments. Elderly has their own system that has nothing to do with the Mandolin Cafe, nor are we familiar with it. You'd need to contact them for assistance. Ours downloadable lessons are accessible from any page through the Learn/Listen link at the top of any page and then "Lessons on Demand."
    No problems or need of support. Just wanted all downloads in one area for mobility. Thought about getting some from cafe and just wondering if they would all go to my purple player accout. Went to downloads at cafe and saw they have same interface as elderlys site for downloads. No worries here
    I was told my mandolin playing was terrible. So, I played my guitar for them and all of the sudden they were happy to hear my mandolin again!

Kentucky KM 505
    Blueridge BR140a
    Martin D-18

Downloads of what ?

Dave H
    Eastman 615 mandola
    2011 Weber Bitteroot A5
    2012 Weber Bitteroot F5
    Eastman MD 915V
    Gibson F9
    2016 Capek ' Bob ' standard scale tenor banjo
    Ibanez Artist 5 string
    2001 Paul Shippey oval hole

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hanson View Post
    Downloads of what ?

Dave H
    Instruction DVDs

Kentucky KM 505
    Blueridge BR140a
    Martin D-18