Josh#BaldridgeFender Electric Guitars - Classic Series - '60s Stratocaster Lacquer - Fiesta Red
I have an older version of this guitar in a burst that I've heavily modified, but I love this one just as it is. The lacquer finish gives this Classic Series guitar a high end look and feel. I can't wait to see what this Fiesta Red finish looks like 10 years from now!
Check out our collection of Fender#Guitars!
Jim Baggett –#Collings Traditional Guitars - All of them!
I've been so excited about the Collings Traditionals I can't pick one over the other. They're all so good.
Our Acoustic#inventory is always changing - head on over to view the latest in our Acoustic Collection!
Eric PutnamGoodwood Audio - Output TX
This is a great tool for running stereo. The Output TX#fixes all of the common problems of running two amps at once. It has a phase reverse as well as a ground lift. If you are having noise issues with your stereo rig this is a really easy way to fix it.
Check out our collection of Pedals and Effects
Matt Pelsma#–#Collings Acoustic Guitars - Parlor 1 Traditional T Series
Every part of this guitar feels alive when you strum it. The Traditional package from Collings is a hard thing to describe, because there's not a new guitar out there that is as resonate or lively. The parlor size sounds much larger than it looks and feels...it will be a real head-tuner at your next jam.
Check out our current collection of Collings#Guitars.
Brian Soden#– Eastman Mandolins - MD515
I recently picked one of these up for myself and could not be happier with my choice. The Eastman mandolin has quickly become the "go-to" for touring musicians - and with good reason! I had a K&K pickup installed and plan to give my new baby plenty of use in the studio and on the road.
Check out#our collection of in-stock Mandolins!
Mike Horan#–#Collings Acoustic Guitars - OM1 A JL 1 3/4 Traditional - Julian Lage Signature
So Matt K pulls a guitar out of a case and says "Have you tried the new Julian Lage?" The first thing I notice when I hold it is how incredibly light it is. And when I play it, I immediately am surprised by how it sounds, and responds, like a great vintage guitar. Five minutes later, and I am unconsciously thinking about what I can sell to get this guitar....True story
Check out Mike's Demo on this#Julian Lage
Matt Harmon#–#Fender Amplifiers - '57 Custom Deluxe - Alnico Cream - Limited
Small tube amps really have a sweet spot at home and at gigs. 10 mins with this amp proved why the Fender Deluxe circuit is still strong today, and why it's so widely copied.
Check out our collection of Boutique Amps!
Trey DurkinLeo Posch Acoustic Guitars - D-M
What a killer guitar. I can't decide what I like about it most#-#looks, sound, or playability. The sound is a familiar one we know and love well here at the store, reminiscent of an old D-18, but with it's own unique voice. Every note is inspiring on this guitar, with a full rich sound all across the spectrum. The sunburst is beautifully done, and together with the wood binding and tuner buttons make for a great looking guitar. I highly recommend coming in and picking some tunes on this one.
Check out our Collection of Leo Posch Guitars!
Susan Willits#-#Collings Mandolins - MF5 - Cremona Burst
What a treat to get to play the new Collings MF5 Cremona burst mandolin we have here in the store! This is, of course, a beautiful mandolin, with Eastern Flamed Maple back and sides and an Adirondack spruce top. The back of this flamed maple neck glows! Super clear and clean note projection up and down the neck with plenty of volume, and as always, it's fun to chop out some chords and listen to all the wonderful tones ring!
Take a look through our collection#of New Gear!#
Matt KappenmanYamaha - HS7 Powered Studio Monitor
These were recommended to me by our resident pro-audio expert, Matt Pelsma. There's something so satisfying and reassuring knowing that when I'm editing audio or video that I'm hearing what the end user will be hearing as well! Plus these monitors are great for listening to music at my workstation and picking up new details from my favorite recordings. Get the low down from Pelsma this Saturday at our free Monitor#Mixing Basics workshop!
Tons of great Recording Gear#in the shop right now!
Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter to keep up with all of our Monthy Staff Picks.
More

More...

From Mass Street Music - Store Blog