Thread: Kentucky KM-380s from guitar center

Default Kentucky KM-380s from guitar center

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Ke...0S-Mandolin.gc

only $274, that's at least a 100 dollars less than I'd sell mine for, not sure condition.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	380s.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	168357

Default Re: Kentucky KM-380s from guitar center

69 views, can't believe it hasn't sold yet, so many on here seem to be looking for a good entry level solid body mandolin, not a bad review anywhere about these, I see a lot of people asking about a bunch of junk plywood mando's based purely on a name or looks, after stringing up my 380, sounds sweet....as long as I'm not trying to play anything, I sux

Agree it's a very good price for what is likely a very good entry level mandolin. There are some deals to be had at GC, but you should expect to have to spend some of that savings on set up. If you get lucky and it's already set up well, then great score!

Personally, the FB extension would drive me bananas...I've gotten so used to playing without one that I only played a very nice Rattlesnake built to Loar specs for about 45 seconds a few weeks ago. The pick click, oh, the pick click. I know I would adjust if I ever had to play a mandolin with one, because I used to only have one mandolin with a Florida, but would not choose one...
    Chuck

Mine doesn't have it
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	km6.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	109.6 KB 
ID:	168389