Thread: Collings customer service

Default Collings customer service

Has anyone else had terrible customer service from Collings? I ordered a case 3 days ago and paid for expedited shipping. I’ve gotten no confirmation the case was shipped, as promised, and they haven’t answered my email asking for details. They took my money within 10 seconds but haven’t been at all interested in sending me the case. Not very happy as I need the case by Tuesday next week!

Default Re: Collings customer service

I have had nothing but excellent customer service from Collings going back to about 2006. I have owned an MT, MT2 and MT2V and received excellent service every time I dealt with the good folks in Austin.

Sorry that you have not had a good experience thus far. Have they been having bad storms down there again?

Sam

Teacher, repair person

Today is Good Friday and many businesses are closed.

That doesn’t explain it not getting shipped Thursday when I ordered it Wednesday and paid for 2 day delivery.

Registered User Michael Neverisky's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My experience with the folks in Austin: I called Collings about stiff tuners on my MTO... was there a way to loosen them up? They shipped me a new set from StewMac for free. A year later, one of the bass side tuners buttons was buzzing when I played, as though it had come loose. Collings shipped me a third set for free.

It is a holiday weekend, and 2 day shipping might mean the product is in the hand of the carrier (UPS, FedEx, whatever) for two days AFTER order fulfillment. Maybe? Collings isn't Amazon, but if you call them first thing Monday they might have a solution. (512) 288-7776 Good luck.

You need to call them. It’s my understanding that most of the custom cases are out of stock and there is a backlog.
    "your posts ... very VERY opinionated ...basing your opinion/recommendations ... pot calling ...kettle... black...sarcasm...comment ...unwarranted...unnecessary...."