Thread: Is tenor guitar website working?

Default Is tenor guitar website working?

Does anyone know if the site tenorguitar.com is working? The copyright date varies from page to page - 2003 to 2011. I've emailed them a few times about this and that, but never had a response.

Nigel
    www.nkforsterguitars.com

Default Re: Is tenor guitar website working?

It works for me

It works for me too. Try clearing the cache on your browser.
    "It's comparable to playing a cheese slicer."
    --M. Stillion

"Bargain instruments are no bargains if you can't play them"
    --J. Garber

Quote Originally Posted by nkforster View Post
    Does anyone know if the site tenorguitar.com is working? The copyright date varies from page to page - 2003 to 2011. I've emailed them a few times about this and that, but never had a response. ...
    I'm assuming what you're really asking is if the website is abandoned and not being actively maintained, rather than if it's "working". From a technical point of view, those are entirely different things.

That website's "About" page lists (among other people) a Steven Pyott, who appears to be a still-active MandolinCafe member. Maybe you could PM him and he might have more info?

I did do a super-quick (like, 30 seconds) check using the Wayback Machine (Internet Archive) to compare current vs older versions of a couple of pages, which haven't changed in a long time but that might not necessarily mean anything.

FWIW, maybe not much, the 'Whois' info (for the TenorGuitar domain) was "updated" (whatever that means) on September 5, 2017 and it will need to be renewed before it expires on February 7, 2019.

Other than that, I have no clue.

5. The following members say thank you to Jess L. for this post:

Guernsey... small island just off the coast of France

I always thought of the site as being Mark Josephs baby but of course he died a few years ago.