I know this is only indirectly related, but I thought readers might be interested in this. I was looking for a decent bit of audio and editing software for my tablet. I have Sony Acid on my laptop and desktop but I can plug my Yeti into my tablet and it does okay. The tablet itself is multimedia oriented and has a decent built-in mic, too, making it very convenient.

I tried several apps from Google Play, including the popular Audio Evolution. All these apps came at low prices but hit me constantly with various in-app purchases that one must buy to use them. In the case of Audio Evolution, it started demanding in-app purchases less than one minute after activating it, and just plugging in my Yeti mic made it ask for the purchase of a driver to use the mic. These in-app purchases could cost as much as the app itself. It soon became apparent these apps were money-sucking scams that would nickel-and-dime me to death, so I returned them. Happily, Google Play allows for easy refunds.

Then I discovered Soundcamp. It is made by Samsung and is pretty nice. Does everything any of the other apps did and there are piles of editing and creation options for it, and piles of things you can add to it. I've heard Garageband is better, but I don't use Mac stuff so I wouldn't know for sure. But the best thing about Soundcamp is not only is it good, it is 100% freeware.

If you're interested in a decent recording and editing app, this is worth a look-see.