Thread: Tablet help

Default Tablet help

Just purchased an android tablet and downloaded MobilesheetsPro. On my desktop, I have a file with the songs I transposed as word documents in a folder named Music. Problem is, on the import dropdown menu for MobilesheetsPro, I cant find a way to import them from my desktop to the Mobilesheets software program. I was able to import them to the tablet, but I cant seem to find a way to get them from the tablet into the MobilesheetsPro program. I emailed their support department and have not heard back from them.

Any sage advice?

Thanks in advance.
    2014 Weber F Style Yellowstone HT
    2014 Weber "Special Edition"
    2012 The Loar LM 500 VS

Default Re: Tablet help

Not a user but my day job is getting “things to work on computers”.

From their website:

PDF, various image file types (.jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp), text files (.txt) and chord pro files are supported. Microsoft word file (.docx) support will be added to the Windows 10 version at some point as well.
    Which suggests that it doesn’t support Word docs just yet. Can you convert them to PDF or another supported file type and see if that works?

On your computer, depending on what version of Word you have,
    Open the document, go to "File" "Save as" and choose "PDF". That will make a copy of the file as a PDF that can be used in MobileSheetsPro.
    If you have the newest version of Word, go to "File" "Export" and click on the "Create PDF/XPS" button

Or just make a screenshot of the Word file on your tablet and import the jpg file into the software.
    It is really easy to use all sorts of formats, including taking pictures of cheat sheets at a jam etc.
    I have used it for years now and could not be happier.
    You can write me a message if you want to know more.
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education - Mark Twain

I got the documents loaded onto the Mobilesheets Pro app. Thanks for the help. One more thing. Somewhere I have seen a sheet music app that you could change the key of the song and it would automatically change all of the chords in the song to fit that key. Anyone know which one that is? Unless I missed something, Mobilesheets doesn't have that option.

Thanks again for the helpful replies.
    2014 Weber F Style Yellowstone HT
    2014 Weber "Special Edition"
    2012 The Loar LM 500 VS