I need to smooth out and ingrain various martial arts techniques, combinations etc. and the stationary "slam man"/dummy only goes so far. Need a moving "attacker" so I can walk through the blocking/countering, get my footwork and distancing smooth (at reduced "tempos")

Not looking for a sparring partner (unless you've been in MA and have experience. But if you're from some other studio, I'll have to clear it with my instructor because in that context it might amount to me teaching his material). Light or little actual physical contact. Have padded headgear/forearm/chest protectors on hand to wear if you are nervous. (I have a black belt and "control").

If you are in decent physical condition (i.e. w/o health or joint issues) and want to throw some punches, or do some various grabs..... for a hour, I'll show you mando stuff for 30 mins in return.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MandoSlamManSmall.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	400.0 KB 
ID:	161090
( "Hannibal" [the slam man] resides in a room in front of a house entrance door. Sometimes at night my wife (or I) forgets that he's there and one sees a stalker outlined by the dim light from the windows behind.

To the moderators: I have posted this here instead of the classifieds for various reasons which I think are valid.
1) Someone who is looking for a regular teacher probably already has one.
2) Someone who isn't looking for an ongoing instructor won't be looking though the classifieds, though someone in the geographical vicinity might be open to my proposal, even if just out of curiosity.
3) I am not seeking to take on "students/apprentices". I just need someone as an aid to my martial arts study, and giving mando/improv tips etc. in exchange is the reward.

If there is a problem with this, feel free to move it to the classifieds, remove it or whatever.

Anyone interested can PM me.

Niles H.