Thread: Marc O'Connor Band 2 Free VIP Tix for 8/2/17@The City Winery, NYC

Default Marc O'Connor Band 2 Free VIP Tix for 8/2/17@The City Winery, NYC

I have 2 VIP tix for the Marc O'Connor Band @The City Winery in NY on Wed night 8PM (8/2). I have some work obligations that popped up and cannot make the show. I'll give both tix away for a smile. Just let me know and I'll transfer tix to your name and just show up @155 Varick St, NYC and you'll have a great night at one of NYC's finest intimate venues (300 seats) seeing one of the best fiddle players in the USA.

I first saw him with that American Music Shop TV show back in the '80's with Jerry Douglas and friends. My first "live" shared the room experience was the James Taylor small world tour with the Gents at the Beacon Theatre in '86. 4th Row tix, one Row in front of Brooke Shields, Some folks came down for her autograph and she obliged, If she wanted mine, I would've obliged.

I would love to have someone enjoy the show and not have the seats empty, for yourselves, the band, and the staff trying to make buck. The venue is a ticketless venue. The seats are in my name. I can transfer the tix, by calling or just giving you my name? It's tomorrow night. If interested, Just reply, Thanx.

https://www.markoconnor.com/o-connor-band

https://www.youtube.com/user/markoconnor
    Live Full, Love Deep

Default Re: Marc O'Connor Band 2 Free VIP Tix for 8/2/17@The City Winery,

The O’Connor Band, featuring iconic fiddler and composer Mark O’Connor, puts on an engaging, dynamic show showcasing compelling arrangements, virtuosic solos, and tight vocal harmonies. Their debut album, Coming Home, reached #1 on Billboard’s Top Bluegrass Albums chart in 2016 and won the 2017 Grammy award for Best Bluegrass Album. In addition to Mark, the band features Maggie O’Connor (fiddle/vocals,) Forrest O’Connor (mandolin/guitar/vocals,) and Kate Lee (fiddle/vocals) as well as Joe Smart (guitar) and Geoff Saunders (bass/banjo.)

Tonight.
    Live Full, Love Deep