Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rob Meldrum's Mandolin Set-Up eBook

Default Re: Rob Meldrum's Mandolin Set-Up eBook

Just got Rob's e-book this morning, looks like there is plenty of good info in it.

Thanks Rob, appreciate it.

Tom
    none

Thread bump. Still available, still free. Just email rob.meldrum@gmail.com to ask for your free copy. Happy New Year to you and your mandolin! :-)

What a great resource! I recently requested a copy and he sent it very quickly with a nice email. He is obviously doing this just out of love for the instrument. Thanks Rob!

Just got my copy of Rob's ebook last night. Setting up a cheapo Rogue from MF when it arrives later this week. Thanks Rob!

If you want a second mandolin to apply your new found skills to after the Rogue, I would suggest a low end Ibenez.

I did it with my old acoustic/electric model and it played and performed on par with others $800-1,000 in cost.

Enjoy!!!

I just received Rob Meldrum's e-book today along with a nice note also....a lot of useful information; it's long ( 46 pages ) so I haven't read it all the way through, but it appears to be a first rate work. He obviously is a talented writer, and I am grateful that he shares this with the mandolin cafe family. Great guy and I wish Rob Meldrum a prosperous New Year!
    Thanks Rob,
    Nate

Have received Robs e-book with his kind attached note. Well set out and will guide me in my intro to setups. kind regards and best wishes for the new year. Cheers and thanks. Bill from AUS.