Thread: Bingo!

Default Bingo!

Here's my first collaboration with my 1 year old daughter... She recently learned how to say "dog", so of course we had to try this song... Please excuse the playing and singing- I don't do either well at 6am and she was pulling on the headstock of my Stiver!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jstring For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Bingo!

It might not win any Grammys but it is wonderful. Make sure you keep a copy of the video for memory's sake.
    Bill Snyder

Jstring:

Just awesome! This early mentoring in action is just the thing to help with our little ones to cultivate a lifelong enjoyment of musical instruments. Keep her involved.

My wife and I really enjoyed your vid. Thanks for sharing. Best wishes!

Thanks Bill and Cal!

I used to practice mando 7 nights a week from 10pm-12.... Now I squeeze in 15 min when I can with a squirmy toddler on my lap... It will be worth it when she learns guitar and we can go camping and jam at the Gettysburg bluegrass festival! I really hope she loves music so that we can do it together...

That is awesome. Don't worry, she will love music. Her tastes may vary from yours as the years go by, but it will always be part of your relationship.

7. The following members say thank you to Marty Jacobson for this post:

Keep it up. She will have great memories of the quality time you spend interacting with her. Another musician under construction.