Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Apollo Picks !

by onassis
    Replies
    Views

Re: Apollo Picks !

Just chiming in to say that I recently received a 1.5mm PEEK (A? H? whatever the larger triangle is). I got it to replace a similar PEEK pick (different maker) that I had lost. I'm loving it! It's...
  2. Thread: Apollo Picks !

by Caleb
    Replies
    Views

Got my two Apollo picks yesterday and spent some time with them. I was planning on doing a pick comparison video with several different makes and models, but after watching some of these on YouTube...
  3. Replies
    Views

It's cheaper than buying new mandolins.
  4. Thread: Apollo Picks !

by Caleb
    Replies
    Views

Dang! Into the rabbit hole I go! I just bought two: an H Casein 1.5 and a PEEK H 1.5, both with speed bevel. Will report when they come in!
  5. Replies
    Views

Did not get a bevel on my Apollo 1.25 but actually "I" can't tell any difference from bevel compared with non beveled . Trying to catch up with Garber on posts but at 74 years young I won't live long...
  6. Replies
    Views

I also bought a PEEK b 1.25mm—my favored BC is a TP50 and I wanted to have something similar to compare. I posted a brief report on another Apollo thread. I liked the Apollo but the bevel is a bit...
  7. Replies
    Views

I have owned a Golden Gate but not a round. Didn't care for the GG I had compared to a BC but these Apollo are really good to my ears ! I just ordered Apollo Casein picks and I will report on these...
  8. Replies
    Views

Apollo Picks !

Just received two new picks from Apollo ! Love them ! I have been a die hard user of Blue Chip picks and never found any picks to compare to them until I tried these Apollo ! I like the thinner...
  9. Re: Tomorrow's Challenge:Broken Headstock on Kentucky KM-550

For what it's worth the "Made in China = Junk" automatic indictment sailed long ago. The Moderators have little patience with this kind of talk, tantamount to racism, and will keep such discussion on...