Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Dokofest blytheood SC.

Funny I drive by the advertising sign almost everyday and it's spelled as one word, but hey let's let you have it your way. All I asked was if anyone on this forum was going.
  2. Thread: Skaggs

by Stubs
    Replies
    Views

Re: Skaggs

It was a super concert. Great musicians and good energy.
    Only downer was Dennis one of his guitar players was suffering from the flu and passed out on stage. He fell right on top of his guitar and...
  3. Thread: Skaggs

by Stubs
    Replies
    Views

Here at Famous Daves BBQ loading up before the show..
  4. Thread: Skaggs

by Stubs
    Replies
    Views

Well I see this humorous intended post became a personal opinion attack on Mr. Skaggs. I would have to say I don’t know Mr. Skaggs personally and the one concert I attended of his I was pleased with...
  5. Thread: Skaggs

by Stubs
    Replies
    Views

Skaggs

Going to see Mr. Skaggs Friday with the wife and granddaughter. She just loves his singing especially when he says "hearrrrrr" in hwy 40 blues. It is a surprise gift to her for her tenth birthday. ...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: You don't know a fiddle tune until...

Good grief I was playing for fun and to jam a few times with friends. If I have to play it forwards, backwards, up down, down up. I guess I'll just throw the mando in the fire place and take up...
  7. Thread: Pic Position

by Stubs
    Replies
    Views

Re: Pic Position

Thank you for the replys, very helpful and encouraging.
    I'll press on with my quest, when holding the pick is a natural relaxed position I'm picking frailty well as a slow speed
    So only time and...