Search:

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: First Gig, Collings MTO

I love mine, it is all I seem to play now.

My poor Weber hangs on the wall, will probably end up selling it.
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: what are the regular folks playing.

I am happy for you that you managed to get great bargains on all four of your instruments, outlaying rather little money, and that all of them sound so great -- at least to your ears. (That was NOT...
  3. Replies
    Views

were all blessed here, no matter what we play. we have ten working fingers that can make music & hopefully make people smile.
  4. Replies
    Views

My Red Valley (which has become my favie!) flat top is the most expensive mandolin I've bought. My Weber (which is 4 or 5 times more expensive) was won through the cafe and one of the cafe sponsors...
  5. Replies
    Views

The really expensive part of mandolinning is not he cost of the mandolin, but the cost of the mandolin life. Especially in terms of time and effort and emotional investment. My goodness the amount of...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Favorite Acoustic Amps?

I use a ZT Amplification Acoustic Lunchbox for smaller jobs and a Bose L1 Compact for slighter larger gigs. I’ve been extremely happy with both. Where I have to go into a house PA I use my Radial...
  7. Replies
    Views

I just spotted this thread and thought I'd chime in.
    I have had a Acoustic Image Chorus 2 for nearly 10 years and it is an absolute joy for small jobs and especially (these days) rehearsing with my...
  8. Replies
    Views

Best amp I’ve ever owned is an Acus One 8. Preferred it far more than an AER compact 60.

Robbing e
  9. Replies
    Views

I tried my Loudbox mini at a very noisy bar, it was not happy when cranked up to max. Otherwise fine though. I went for the sa330, aka the “Fishstick”. Granted, more $$, but much nicer sound...
  10. Replies
    Views

Took my recently bought, Roland Mobile AC to an electric (guitars) jam , yesterday evening ,

it sat on the table top next to me ..

worked well.. I got there and back on my bicycle..
  11. Replies
    Views

Presonus products are First Rate! Excellent choice! A Great Louisiana, USA company to patronize!
  12. Replies
    Views

I've been using powered PA speakers with a Radial Tonebone pz preamp. At Christmas, I upgraded to a Presonus Air10. I also have a Behringer B210D that I used for awhile, but found it wouldn't work...
  13. Replies
    Views

This is what I use for small gigs. I've utilized it with a mixer and two condenser mic's to power a full bluegrass band for an outdoor gig. Furthermore, this one now comes with rechargeable battery...
  14. Replies
    Views

I have had a Roland AC-60 for a while.. not made by a company thaat also makes the piezoelectric pickups, but it does have an input switch,
    on the instrument channel for piezo/magnetic.. Mic...
  15. Replies
    Views

There's a Loudbox Mini posted in the Classifieds today

I've had a regular Loudbox, which I liked a lot.

You might also look at Roland amps; they have a variety of sizes, wattage, features,...
  16. Replies
    Views

I use a fender acoustasonic sfxII 160, brown tolex version

56 lbs! This is the real drawback. Really! I use a dolly for more than a parking lots distance.

Ive always preferred an amp thats a...
  17. Replies
    Views

I use a Loudbox Mini for small venues. It also works as a single monitor when I am playing into a larger PA.The weight is what sold me. It really would not be sufficient for a room of any medium size...
  18. Replies
    Views

I join in recommending the Fishman Loudbox Artist. Workhorse acoustic amp, amazing set of features, great DI out so you can use it by itself or to feed the PA. I've used it not just for mandolin...
  19. Replies
    Views

Plus one for the Fishman Artist. I started with a Mini but the tone, volume and controls on the Artist are superior, and they don’t cost that much more, maybe $100.
  20. Replies
    Views

consider a Bose L1 Compact system. I know it's a little more money (around 1000), but you can use it for a wide range of applications from solo gigs to acoustic ensembles. It has been fantastic for...
  21. Replies
    Views

My Laney LA 65D sounded great with everything but my Rigel. Perfect features, sounds great. Love my Loudbox 100; great sound and features. One question is your use of effects. Do you need an fx loop?...
  22. Replies
    Views

I like my big brother to the mini, the Fishman Loudbox Artist. Best sounding acoustic amp I have ever used. Light and compact as well.

Hasn’t Carvin ceased production of all their amps?

Music...
  23. Replies
    Views

If you like the Carvin keep your eye out for a used one, they are not making them anymore.
  24. Replies
    Views

Marshall AS50?
  25. Replies
    Views

I tried 3 different amps and the LB sounded better. I started with the mini but for rock thing with full band I returned it for the LB artist. The mini just wasn’t loud enough to keep up with the...
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4