Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Eastman Mandolin Advice

I 2nd the Ratliff Country Boy mandolin choice. You'll have a mandolin made by some one with a name and face attached and not an anonymous person on a line. Audey selects the wood, carves,...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Philphool, Phil Goodson, passes :(

I first met Phil thru the Cafe and then in person at Steve Kaufman Camp back in 05. Since then we attended more Kaufman Camps, Augusta Heritage Bluegrass Weeks, Swanannoa Gatherings, and Pete...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Leoswood Armrest

I, too, had to open a case with Ebay for an armrest that was paid for and never received. I haven't heard from him after sending messages and Ebay sending an inquiry to him. Maybe it's time for him...
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Wegen Picks at Strings and Beyond

Why would you want Black TF140's? Everyone and their brother knows the white ones have better tone.
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Humidification questions-NMC

I have a cheap in case hygrometer in a Chinese fiddle case that has been stuck on 50% for 5 years. I'm going to pull it out and and operate on it. Got a feeling the little indicator needle is just...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Now HERE's a restoration project

Would make one heck of a sweet bird house.
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Best Banjo joke I've heard in a while

What's the difference between a trampoline and a banjo? It's lots more fun to jump on the banjo.
  8. Replies
    Views

I have a Trimus 250. Messege me and I'll send you...

I have a Trimus 250. Messege me and I'll send you one. I don't use them any more.
  9. There's a monument in my home town with my...

There's a monument in my home town with my grandfather and father's name on it dedicated to veterens of foreign wars. Some names on that monument never got a chance to come home. Supposedly their...