Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Re: Northfield Mandolins "Deluxe Airloom" fiberglass Cases

Cafe Friends,

Try this link for the photo album of the Airloom case:

https://goo.gl/photos/MrDEjMFhbrRpLtB28

To the site Manager: Scott, I changed settings on the photo album to allow...
  2. Re: Northfield Mandolins "Deluxe Airloom" fiberglass Cases

Café Friends,

First, let me apologize for the tardiness in posting my review of the new Northfield Airloom (N-Air) mandolin case. I was fortunate to be one of the first ”mandolin mortals” to...
  3. Re: Northfield Mandolins "Deluxe Airloom" fiberglass Cases

Cafe Friends,

I have one of the new rectangular figerglass cases from Northfield and I will be posting a full review later this week.
  4. Re: Northfield Mandolins "Deluxe Airloom" fiberglass Cases

I wouldn't call it light, but probably not that much different from one of the several Pegasus cases I've owned. I was hanging out with Adrian of Northfield and may see him again at the show. If I do...
  5. Re: Northfield Mandolins "Deluxe Airloom" fiberglass Cases

Yes. I inspected one in person last night after the NAMM Show. Very, very well made, flight quality grade I'd say. The fold-out storage area (I haven't seen what was posted on their Facebook page) is...
  6. Replies
    Views

2016 Anaheim NAMM Show

Going to post a few pictures of some mandolin related items I saw today. Just in so didn't get around too much but ended up having a lot of fun hanging out with Emory Lester and Mark Johnson at the...
  7. Re: Northfield Mandolins "Deluxe Airloom" fiberglass Cases

A buddy said $350. Resembles a Presto.
  8. Re: Northfield Mandolins "Deluxe Airloom" fiberglass Cases

looks nice, would love to see one in the "flesh" and check it close. Nice big storage compartment and looks like they got rid of the huge block in the lid which is + in my book. Hope the padding is...
  9. Replies
    Views

Re: My Great-Grandpa's Mandolin

I love threads like this one. Always makes me think of how a hundred years from now, all our prized instruments will be heirlooms for people we'll never even meet.