Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Roswell, NM Jam

by Ranald
    Replies
    Views

Re: Roswell, NM Jam

I think this bunch jams regularly in Roswell.

Apologies -- I couldn't resist!
  2. Replies
    Views

Getting Back To It

Hello all, as it can, life got hectic and I drifted away from all things musical but I finally found my way out of the weeds and ended up at Waynesboro Music yesterday and walked out with an Eastman...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Kaufman kamp

Definitely still top notch. Last year was 'interesting' with all the Covid protocols (early concerts...less jamming due to half capacity, interesting dining configurations)...but still excellent...
  4. Re: **Josh Pinkham, Red Diamond Mandolins, and D'addario Picks**

Nice video. After watching it, I broke down and ordered one.

Not the Red Diamond, but the pick. :) Sweetwater is out right now, but expects another shipment before too long. I ordered online, and...
  5. Re: **Josh Pinkham, Red Diamond Mandolins, and D'addario Picks**

Hey Guys! Thank you all for taking the time to watch the video and chiming in. I went back and did my best to clean up the audio distortion especially during Josh's demo of the Red Diamond mandolin....
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Moving to Montana

Most of the City of Butte's public water supply comes from the upper Big Hole River, which is on the other side of the continental divide. Pretty much pristine actually. The mining in Butte polluted...
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Moving to Montana

June: Weiser fiddle contest( not MT but worlds best jam in Idaho) also Good Medicine(talk to Barb Piccalo) July: Butte folk feast Yellowstone bluegrass Association summer jam, Hamilton hardtimes...